Monday, August 18, 2008

Panties in a Wad!!!

Okay, I know you are wondering why I am posting a picture of Audrey with her fingers in her bootie - but what this really is, is her pulling her panties over to the side. Anytime that we are trying out our "big girl panties," she insists that one side is pulled up!! For all of you ladies out there, you know how uncomfortable that can be, and why she likes it like that I don't know. But if it isn't right, she comes up to me, and turns around, and asks me to fix it!!! And fixing it, means in a wad!!


"My name is Audrey, Audrey Claire...And when I sing you know I'm there...Cause I am loud and sing real good...Rap like me, you know you should!!"



Madison just hanging out, before she has to go back to school tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

checking to see if I can leave a comment.