Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!






Well...we have finally arrived at the BIG day!! Madison's 1st Day of Kindergarten!! Her teacher this year is Mrs. Ard. I think Madison is going to have lots of fun!!

I walked her into the school and she met her class in the gym for morning assembly. I think she's going to do GREAT!!

I'll give an update at the end of the day.....(to be continued)!
***** UPDATE *****
Of course I was on pins and needles all day, waiting for 3:51 pm for Madison to get out of school so that I could find out about her day. She crawled into the car from car-line, and I said with such excitement and anticipation, "Well, how was your day, Madison? What did you do?" She sighed, and said, "I don't want to talk about it...I'm too tired." What? You mean to tell me that I've been sitting home all day, biting my nails, eagerly awaiting this moment, and that's all you've got for me. I don't think so....
So, after much prying and coaxing, I finally found out that she colored some pictures, read a book about gingerbread men, met a new friend (whose name she couldn't remember), sat with her friend and our next-door neighbor Macie while in the car line, and seemed to have a pretty good day!!!!
Guess that will have to do!!
Amber

No comments: