When Audrey was 4 months old, she was diagnosed with a rare skin condition, called mastocytosis. With the condition so rare,medical information and resources were limited, so I joined the wonderful support group Mastokids.Org. Mastokids.Org is a non-profit organization aimed at providing education to parents, raising funds for research, and overall, just supporting those who are affected by this condition. This January, I began my second (2-yr term) as a member of their Board of Directors, and I serve as VP of Awareness. We are very excited about a COOKBOOK entitled, "Recipes That Hit the Spot" that we put together last Spring that we are using as a way to raise funds. Currently we are planning for our return to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Conference that will be in California this October 2010!!! Check out this wonderful organization at www.mastokids.org to learn more!!!
2 comments:
They are getting SO BIG! The girls...not Grant. ;)
What a beautiful family! I sure miss ya'll.
Post a Comment