Madison at 7 days old!
Madison with 7 "hot dudes" starting at her on the beach!Dear Madison,
I cannot believe that 7 years ago you were placed in my arms. A tiny little miracle that we loved before we even knew you existed. I will never forget the moment when the nurse came in and placed you in my arms. Pure delight! (Then after about 7 minutes...they quickly snatched you back and put you in the NICU because they had just gotten some very disturbing test results!) So...in the NICU you went and stayed for the next 7 days. I remember being very scared, but I just KNEW you were going to be just fine! And thankfully you were.
The last seven years have been so full and so fast! You are a sweet, kind-hearted, loving little girl, and I am so blessed that God chose me to be your Mother!
Hoping you have a wonderful birthday and a great year!
Love,
Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment