*****Update...here's those pictures I was looking for, of Madison losing her first tooth!!!



You are probably wondering why a picture of my refrigerator would be on my blog? Well...let me try to explain. I went to take a bath one night, and came into the kitchen afterwards to find that Madison has put all of the ABC's that were scattered ALL OVER the frig in order, and had neatly arranged my papers,
and I thought I'd died and gone to TYPE-A Heaven!! It was wonderful!!!

The girls "squeaky-clean" after their baths, one night!! How cute, they are! (You'll notice also Madison lost her tooth!! ...
I'll try to find those pictures somewhere and post one of that!)

Audrey's got a little "Mary Kay" in her blood I guess...because she was trying to do her lips...only it was with my eyeliner!!! But...she loved it!

Love ya,
Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment