Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween!!!


Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (Madison)
and the Bride (Audrey) - Grant's already trying to give her away!

"I like this trick-or-treating thing!!"
"All you've got to do is look sweet!!"
Scariest thing for us to be - LSU FANS!!!
Lori (cavewoman) and Me!
After it was all said and done!
"Let me get a little more comfortable..."
"Now...that's what I'm talking about!"
We had yet another great Halloween!! The girls had a lot of fun, and we enjoyed getting together with our good friends for hot dogs & chili and taco soup! I had to bring the rice krispy treats - and it was almost like being at home growing up!! ha ha. (What is it with hot dogs & chili on Halloween, anyways?) OH, well...I just know that it has been my family's tradition for a long time, and when I met my friend Lori and she told me they did the same thing - I knew we would be great friends (ha ha - that's a little dramatic) - I knew we'd be great friends either way!
Well... hope you all had a great Halloween as well. Dorothy had a great time and found that "There's no place like home" after a long night of trick-or-treating, and unfortunately, the Groom said the Bride was too much for him to handle - so she's stuck with us for quite a few more Halloweens. (We love you Audrey - we really do!!) You're a beautiful bride!!
Lots of love,
Amber

No comments: